FEMININE POWER: CALLING IN THE ONE - YOUR TRUE SELF
Based on the work of Katherine Woodward Thomas and Claire ZammitPURPOSE
- To help women know what we know and value our value
- To clear away the obstacles that have been holding us back from giving and receiving love
- To learn ways to befriend yet disidentify from the child within who holds outdated and inaccurate beliefs about us
- To start co-creating with the Greater Field of Life our most meaningful joyful loving life
- To call in the "One" that we truly are and the "One" who will partner with us to help us evolve even more
Four Wednesdays Oct. 20, Nov. 3, 10, 17, 2010
Three Wednesdays Dec. 1, 8, 15 and one Tuesday Dec. 21, 2010
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
4 Cross Hill Road, Hartsdale, NY 10530
$25/class or $80/4 classes
Group Shared Agreements
- Commitment to the lifespan of the group
- Mutual Support, Appreciation, and Encouragement
- Listening with Compassion
Calling In "The One" by Katherine Woodward Thomas
Call Clare Rosenfield, LCSW, to register
914 761 7682
Or email email@example.com
Wednesday, December 1, 2004 through January 31 2005
- Art Exhibition: "The Face Behind the Face: Soul-Scapes"
- Location: Greenburgh Public Library - Click here for the Greenburgh Public Library web site or call 914-993-1600.
Address: 300 Tarrytown Road, Elmsford, NY 10523
Sunday, November 7, 2004 1-3:30 p.m.
- Location: New Age Center in Nyack, NY
Info: Please join the GLOBAL HEALING FOUNDATION in a CELEBRATION OF OUR EARTH Sunday. Program highlights: "YOGAGAIA: It's A Miracle We're Here" with Hasita Nadai, deep ecologist, healer,yoga teacher; GLOBAL HEALING MEDITATION with Jacques Tombazian, healer/author of Mystical Alchemy: The Path to Enlightenment, and founder of the GHF; and "THE CALL OF MOTHER EARTH", prose poem read by Clare Rosenfield, CSW, contact healer, poet/artist, accompanied by flute music. For tickets ($15.), call 877-564-6443 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. All proceeds will go to the GHF to spread self and global healing worldwide.
Sunday, October 24, 2004 1-4:30 p.m.
In the spotlight: Why, it's YOU, of course! And amazing Goddess speakers and practitioners, who are there to enlighten, enliven and energize every fiber of your Goddess being! (Evolved men willing to get in touch with their feminine side are also welcome -- honorary Goddess status given.)
Here is the line up of fascinating and compelling speakers:
1:00 Paula Caracappa leads a meditation/visualization for stress reduction -- and, of course, to invoke Goddess energy!
1:30 Leslie Barrick inspires Goddesses to be their svelte best via good habits and nutritional supplements.
2:00 Jenni Stone explains "Astrology as a Tool" for reliable prediction by looking back (and then forward) to life's turning points.
2:30 Clare Rosenfield, artist/poet/author, gives a wonderful poetry reading to feed the soul of the Goddess!
3:00 Pat Lavin presents hypnosis as a valuable everyday tool to enrich your Goddess life.
3:30 Clara Tavarez enlightens us with Feng Shui to create balance in our space at home and work.
4:00 Unity closing and abundant raffles! (Must be present to receive raffle gift).
And at the same time, amazing Goddess holistic practitioners are available to pamper you with complementary mini-sessions of reiki, ESOCEN and Contact Healing and other energy modalities... plus energy facials, hypnosis, nutrition consultations, readings, channeling to the other side, and more...
Inspired "crafts-Goddesses" offer handmade jewelry, life enhancing books, tarot cards, nutritional supplements and other wondrous gifts to give yourself or others. Treat yourself to a gift as special as you are! And because Goddesses need to be nourished, have a healthy snack or beverage... complementary, of course.
Don't miss a single minute of this delicious Goddess Day -- you deserve it! Even more info at www.GoddessDay.com
- The Oaks
590 Davenport Avenue
New Rochelle, NY 10805
- Space is limited - reservation suggested
- ONE FEE COVERS EVERYTHING
$60 in advance
$70 at the door
ONLY $50 each when enrolling 3 or more in advance
Part of the proceeds to
Breast Cancer Awareness
Thursday, August 19, 2004 7-8:15 p.m.
PLEASE JOIN US FOR AN EVENING OF MEDITATION TO HEAL OURSELVES AND THE WORLD
Meditation helps us heal the body, calm the mind and access profound realms of the Spirit. We will bring forth our radiant selves, explore ways to heal and renew ourselves, and our planet, holding all of life, the very earth herself and all her lands and seas in our loving embrace.
- LOCATION: Fisher House (Opposite the Church of the Messiah)
- Facilitator: Clare Rosenfield, Certified Social Worker and Co-Director of The Global Healing Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to self-healing and the healing of our planet.
- Contact: R.S.V.P. The parish office (508)548-2145
Wednesday Evening, June 23, 2004 7-9 p.m.
- SACRED ARTS GATHERING – Sharing in healing ourselves and our world
- Where: At Fisher House, opposite the Church of the Messiah
- Contact Info: Call Clare at (508) 495-0776
Bring an original poem, a piece of artwork, a musical instrument, a magic stone, something you want to share from your heart, a longing for inner and outer peace, a love for co-creating the sacred in a space of mutual appreciation.
We will sit as equals in a sacred circle, sharing ourselves spontaneously, in silence and out loud, moving the world closer to the critical mass needed to shift the entire consciousness of the world toward peace and mutual understanding. We will open with a global healing meditation to heal ourselves and to hold our beloved planet in our healing hands and hearts.
April 21, 2004
- Pace University
- An Experiential Class in Contact Healing for Graduate students in Counseling
Tuesday, April 13, 2004 8-10 am
- GINDLER BREATHING METHOD and CHALLENGING THE INNER CRITIC:
TOOLS FOR LIBERATION FROM PATTERNS OF SELF-INTERFERENCE
by CLARE ROSENFIELD, MSW,CSW
Experience two of Contact Healing's main tools for self-inquiry and healing: Gindler Breathing Method and Ways to Challenge the Inner Critic. Unawareness of the way we contract the breath on the physical level, and the way we contract our fullness of being by criticizing ourselves on the psychological level, hampers our capacity to contact, explore, understand and blossom ourselves. When these patterns are reversed through insight and practice, there is space to breathe, honor one's feelings, touch one's inner truth, and begin to heal one's longtime wounds. This presentation will allow us to sample experientially each of these vital tools for self-healing, transformation, and liberation.
Clare Rosenfield,MSW,CSW, poet, author, and artist, founded Contact Healing (tm) as a holistic psychotherapy to help people learn to stay close to their experiential truth in an allowing, kind, insightful way. Since living in Thailand 38 years ago, she has been on a path of self-discovery through meditation, breathwork, wisdom-teachings, and many kinds of healing. She likes to share what has most benefitted her and the above subjects are among her favorites. Her hands-on work incorporates Reiki(III), the Rafaelite Work, and Tombazian Energetic Medecine and inner journeys. She co-directs the Global Healing Foundation dedicated to inviting as many people as possible to heal the planet and all of life through focussed intention and long-distance healing.
- Fair Deal Cafe
- Mamaroneck Ave.
- White Plains, NY
- Hosted by WHPN (Westchester Holistic Practitioners Network)
- Breakfast/introductions 8-9 am followed by main presentation, 9-10 am.
Wednesday March 31, 2004 6-8 p.m.
- Portraits of the Soul, exhibition reception.
- Exhibition runs from March 31- May 30
- Madeleine Gutman Art Gallery
- Greenburgh Town Hall
- 177 Hillside Avenue
- Greenburgh, NY
- Call Greenburgh Town Hall for Directions 914 993-1500
- R.S.V.P. (914) 761-7682
Sunday, February 1, 2004 1:30 - 4 pm
- "OUR EARTH, OUR SELVES" -
A Potent Guided Meditation to Heal Ourselves & Our Planet
Led by Clare Rosenfield
followed by a Women's Circle facilitated by Joan Whitacre who will introduce the Afghan Women's Project. Handmade Afghan rugs and jewelry will be available to help support the Project.
- Linden Tree Center
- Noxon Road
- Poughkeepsie, NY
- For more information, call Pat Townsend at (845) 471-8000
Thursday Dec. 4, 2003 - 11:30 a.m.
- Self and Global Healing Meditation
- Linden Tree Center
- Noxon Road
- Poughkeepsie, NY
- For more information, call (845) 471-8000
November 16, 2003
- Benefit Concert: Steve Gorn & Naaz Hosseini appearing at a benefit concert for the Global Healing Foundation!
The Universe hangs on sound... Music, in its right time and place, can harmonize the earth and bring about healing, which is personal, inter-personal, and global. A sound, a rhythm, and a gesture can bring us to the freshness of each moment.
Naaz Hosseini on voice, violin, and movement joins her primal and inter-stellar sound with the exquisite delicacy of world-renowned bamboo flute master, Steve Gorn, to create an afternoon of music and movement.
- Location: New Age Center
Broadway & Main, Nyack, NY
- Details: 2:00-4:00 p.m.
$15 (students $10)
For information: 1-877-JOIN-GHF (1-877-564-6443 ext. 3)
October 17-19, 2003
- Workshop: Women's Wellness Weekend for more information visit WomensWellnessWeekend.org
- Location: The Oaks, 590 Davenport Avenue, New Rochelle, New York
- Details: On Saturday afternoon, October 18, Clare will offer her services in Contact Healing™ including one-to-one sessions in personalized meditations, breathing experiments, facilitated personal inquiry, and esoteric hands-on healing.